Self-care is officially the new black. The biggest trends in the wellness world, for 2018, have been released. One of the trends that really peaked our interest was 'self-care'. It is a very necessary topic to address but is so often over-looked in our busy lives.
We've become addicted to the frenzy that we call 'busy'.
It's time to take some time out.
Acting on self-care provides benefits, internally and externally
- Manage stress.
- A time to treat your body.
- Take care of others better.
- Calming form of meditation.
- Improves work performance.
- Sometimes lightbulb comes on when we step back and relax.
- Longevity... instead of anti-aging... be a good example to those around you!
How can we pour an empty glass?
How are we expected to take care of others if we ourselves are struggling?
Self-care ranges from a minor indulgence to major decisions, like saying 'no' to something.
5 MAJOR WAYS TO PRACTICE DAILY SELF-CARE
- Slow down
- Practice yoga
- Cook a nutritious meal
- Practice saying positive things about yourself
- A hot bath with your favorite self-care products
Where to start?
For the month of November 2018, our official theme is SELF-CARE.
Self-care is not selfish. In order to be open to receiving anything in life, feeling like you are already enough, is highly important.
That's where self-care comes in!
We're providing an extra special treat with your order so you can sprinkle some self-care into your day!
Now until November 30th at midnight,
the exclusive code to use at checkout is
You will receive a FREE Elixir Detox Bath Tea with your order!
Self-care is the new black. What are your thoughts? Hop on over to Insta and let us know!